Ok, so it's not the Richardson House or the C. B. White House or even the Cottage Hotel (all three of which are currently for sale), but here is your chance to own a historic home in downtown Truckee!
It's not much of an excuse, but the reason I have so sorely neglected this blog the past few months is that I've been getting my little downtown cottage ready to sell.
Obviously I'm biased, but there is something special about this sunny little house right above downtown. The views and location are great, and the neighbors are even better! Walk to all the restaurants, stumble home from Casa Baeza, run or bike the new trails up to Tahoe Donner, and revel in being a local every Truckee Thursday or First Friday. Or just sit on the porch swing and say hello to passers-by. It's all good.
- 10064 Keiser Ave
- Built in 1890
- 1,300 sq ft
- 2 BD/2 BA
The best things about it:
- All new kitchen cabinets, stainless appliances, and kitchen bath fixtures
- New carpet and paint throughout
- Remodeled bathroms
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Huge walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Bright, sunny, spacious second floor bedroom
- Enclosed back patio
- 1-car garage (ok, so while I never actually parked in the garage, it is great for storage, and and is one of the few homes downtown that actually *has* a garage)
Offered at $399,000
Please spread the word! The faster I sell this house, the faster I can get back to actually writing about what's going on in Truckee.